LFG Code of Ethics
We developed our finance model understanding, from an attorney’s perspective, the sensitivities and ethical considerations associated with third-party litigation funding. We adhere to these principles:
- The attorney and client retain complete control of their case.
- We never receive or review attorney-client privileged communications or documents.
- All non-privileged but confidential case matters are kept confidential.
- No settlement requirements.
- We are regulated by the State of California as a California Licensed Lender.
- We only advance fiscally responsible funding amounts and on excellent cases.
We provide capital solutions to attorneys and clients at the highest possible standard.